Top TEN HINTS
10. Complete your FAFSA early (by April 15) for priority processing. The SEARK College Title IV code is 014893.
9. Keep copies of all Financial Aid documents (sent and received) in a designated file.
8. Include your name and student ID on all documents. If the Student ID is unknown, include your social security number or date of birth.
7. Return documents in a timely manner. The sooner we receive them, the sooner we process them. Keep in mind copies are best; originals may be lost or destroyed.
6. You can check your Financial Aid status using the WebAdvisor tool or by calling the Financial Aid office at (870) 543-5909 or 1-888-732-7582 (option 2).
5. Complete documents thoroughly. More information is better than too little.
4. Send all Financial Aid documents and correspondence to:
Southeast Arkansas College
Financial Aid Office
1900 Hazel St.Pine Bluff, AR 71603-3900
FAX # (870) 850-8516
3. Update changes (in writing) with Registrar's Office. Changes may include, but are not limited to: name, address, phone number, Program of Study, and/or number of credits you are taking. These changes need to be made as soon as possible to insure timely processing of your Financial Aid.
2. Be aware of important dates for students (i.e. date tuition and fees are due, last day to drop, etc.). These may also affect your Financial Aid.
1. AND THE NUMBER 1 HINT IS: READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY !!