Technology Policy Documents
Remote Access Policy
- The purpose of this policy is to state the requirements for remote access to computing resources hosted at Southeast Arkansas College using Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology.
- Remote Access Policy Document (PDF)
Wireless Network Policy
- The goal of this policy is to protect Southeast Arkansas College’s technology-based resources from unauthorized use and/or malicious attack that could result in loss of information, damage to critical applications, or damage to our public image. All users employing wireless methods of accessing SEARK technology resources must adhere to SEARK College defined processes for doing so, using the College approved access points. Unauthorized access to the wireless network is not allowed.
- Wireless Network Policy Document (PDF)
Technology Use Policy
- This policy governs the use of computers, networks, and other technology resources at the Southeast Arkansas College, Pine Bluff. These resources are provided by the College to enhance its mission of teaching, research, and public service and to provide access to local, national, and international facilities in achieving these goals. The College is committed to computing and network systems that effectively meet the needs of its users.
- Technology Use Policy Document (Link)
- Privacy Statement Document (PDF)
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to
- Terms and Conditions Document (PDF)