Accessibility Statement for Southeast Arkansas College
Southeast Arkansas College is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Southeast Arkansas College takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Southeast Arkansas College:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Southeast Arkansas College is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Contrast ratios have generally targeted AAA ratios.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Southeast Arkansas College. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Southeast Arkansas College:
- Phone: (870) 543-5900
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1900 Hazel Street
- Postal address: Pine Bluff, AR 71603
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Southeast Arkansas College is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Southeast Arkansas College is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions.
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of Southeast Arkansas College relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Southeast Arkansas College, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Southeast Arkansas College:
- Student Portal: Third party vendor is not completely compliant but have been notified and are working on it. because . Have notified the vendor and will continue to monitor their progress.. Contact us if you need assistance..
- Student Application: Third party vendor is not completely compliant but have been notified and are working on it. because . Have notified the vendor and will continue to monitor their progress.. Contact us if you need assistance..
Southeast Arkansas College assessed the accessibility of Southeast Arkansas College by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 13 November 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.