The office of Career Services includes the following
- One-on-one counseling sessions
- Guidance and information on selecting careers
- Assistance with updating and developing your résumé
- Assistance with job interview preparation
- Posting of current and future job announcements
- Planning and organizing a Career Fair.
Additionally, the office of Career Services partners with Scott Adams and the C-Net Internship Program, which provides a one-one-one interview with candidates and makes sure prospective interns’ résumés are updated before meeting with potential employers. Also, the office of Career Services serves as a gateway to partner with Career Services at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB).
Education Career Counselor
Retention and Advisement Center
Student Services Building, Rm 160