Criminal Justice Technology
The Criminal Justice Technology program is designed to give the student a variety of skills related to the field of Criminal Justice. Students can concentrate on courses relating to Law Enforcement, Corrections, or any combination of electives to fit that student’s career needs. This program does not replace the Law Enforcement or Corrections academies but is designed to enhance the skills of individuals in criminal justice fields or provide academic instruction to those interested in criminal justice.
Investigate alleged or suspected criminal violations of Federal, state, or local laws to determine if evidence is sufficient to recommend prosecution.
- Prepare investigation or incident reports
- Observe individuals’ activities to gather information or compile evidence
- Examine records or other types of data to investigate criminal activities
- Interview people to gather information about criminal activities
- Investigate accidents to determine causes.
- $44,700.00 Median in Arkansas