The AAS in Cybersecurity Management Technology will be a 60 credit-hour program which will prepare students for positions in business and industry to prevent the threat from attacks on information systems. Students will focus on the methods used to attack computer information systems and learn the skills to protect and counter such attacks. The degree will include courses in computer programming, criminal justice and forensic investigation methods of approaching cybersecurity and networking. There will be an embedded TC in Computer Programming and CP in Security/Forensics that can be stop-out or stackable credentials.
+37.32% expected growth from 2018-2028
- Monitor their organization's networks for security breaches
- Investigate a violation when one occurs
- Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs
- Protect sensitive information
- Develop innovative solutions to prevent critical information from being stolen, damaged, or compromised.