Career Pathways Initiative
Career Pathways is a grant funded program here to help you with gas, childcare, tuition, or books.
Eligibility Requirements: You must have custody of a child under the age of 21 who lives with you full time and at least one of the following:
- Current or Former recipient of TEA
- Currently receiving SNAP, Medicaid, or ARKids
- Household income is less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Gas Vouchers
- Childcare Assistance
- Tuition and fees if you are not able to receive a Pell Grant or other scholarship
- Testing fees for Board Exams
Want to apply for Career Pathways? First, submit your Intake Form online or bring in this Intake Form (PDF) to Student Service building, Room 157. When we get ready to have orientations for the next semester, we will email you our Orientation PowerPoint. Once you have familiarized yourself with our program you can call us to set up an appointment time because we meet with all applicants one-on-one to look at how we can help you. You’ll be asked to bring in this documentation (PDF), including this program questionnaire (PDF), to complete your file. You may also fill out the program questionnaire online. Then, before the next semester begins, you will receive an award/denial letter from our office letting you know what assistance we can help you with.
You can find our Career Pathway Student Handbook here (PDF). Feel free to call or email us if you ever have any questions.
- Required Documentation (PDF)
- Online Intake Form
- Intake Form (PDF)
- Online Program Questionnaire
- Program Questionnaire (PDF)
Lisa Gober, Director
Ashlea Thompson, Intake Coordinator
State website: www.arpathways.com